We are delighted to announce our rankings in Doyle’s Guide for 2019!
Doyle’s Guide is an independent organisation that rates and recommends law firms and individuals in the legal industry factoring in peer recognition, relevant industry bodies and client reviews.
The rankings are released throughout the year from February to November, with family law usually being the first announced. The most recently released rankings are for Wills and Estates lawyers in Queensland, with our team’s listings including:
- Tom McVeigh – Preeminent Wills, Estates & Succession Planning Lawyer
Tom is one of only five lawyers listed as Preeminent and the only one outside of Brisbane, an outstanding achievement!
- Leanne Matthewson – Recommended Wills, Estates & Succession Planning Lawyer
- Juanita Maiden – Recommended Wills & Estates Litigation Lawyer
This brings the firm’s tally of lawyers included in Doyle’s Guide for 2019 to 8 – an impressive number for a team of 20 lawyers. The rankings announced earlier this year include:
- Tony Randall – Leading Agribusiness Lawyer
- Craig Shepherd – Leading Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution Lawyer
- John Lobban – Leading Insolvency & Restructuring Lawyer
- Andrew Crooke – Leading Family Lawyer (High-Value/Complex Property & Commercial Matters) – Regional Qld
- Andrew Crooke – Leading Family & Divorce Lawyer – Toowoomba, Darling Downs & Western Qld
The firm has also received a number of mentions with these rankings achieved in 2019:
- Recommended Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution Law Firm
- Leading Agribusiness Law Firm
- Leading Second Tier, Leading Wills, Estates & Succession Planning Law Firm
- Recommended Leading Wills & Estates Litigation Law Firm
- Leading Second Tier, Family & Divorce Lawyers – Toowoomba, Darling Downs & Western Qld
Our sincere thanks for your continued support and trust which has helped us to achieve these rankings.