Our Smart Move Conveyancing team are experts in providing professional, stress free conveyancing services. Due to an employee relocating to another town, there is an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career and work with an experienced and highly regarded Conveyancing Manager.
If you enjoy working in a fast pace environment with plenty of contact with clients then this position may be for you.
If you wish to apply for this role, please click here.
Do you want an opportunity to take your Employment or WR/IR legal career to the next level? If you have established yourself as a strong lawyer and want a position to really make the most of your talents, consider this role!
Are you interested in a full-time position, in a dynamic law firm, being mentored and working alongside experts in the field?
This opportunity is open to candidates with a minimum of 3 years post admission experience up to Senior Associate. Candidates must have current experience in Australia, in the area of Employment, Workplace Relations or Industrial Relations law.
We are offering an opportunity for a lawyer, who has a minimum of 3 years current post admission experience up to Senior Associate in Australia, in the area of Employment, Workplace Relations or Industrial Relations law.
Are you the ideal candidate?
The ideal candidate will have:
- High-performance skills – excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, organisational skills, knowledge of the law and a demonstrated ability to consistently achieve or exceed goals;
- Accountability and the ability to work independently on files under limited supervision;
- A proven track record including a demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple files, while contributing to business development, intellectual property development and process improvement;
- Exceptional, proven business development skills in both new client acquisition and file management;
- A track record of establishing and maintaining new client relationships in targeted industries, client segments and cross-selling;
- Experience in conducting and leading client presentations, estimation efforts, proposals and negotiations;
- A love of the law and a desire to pursue a lengthy successful law career; and
- Strong interpersonal skills and work well in a team environment.
To be considered for this role you will come from an employment, workplace or industrial relations practice and have solid technical skills and experience.
This position is open to applicants looking to relocate and work in our Toowoomba office.
If you wish to apply for this role please click here.