In the haste to get a deal done, many people forget to consider whether the structuring for their investment is the right one.
Proper structuring for a property or business investment can assist with:
- Access to development and government incentives
- Asset protection
- Cost effective transfers of interests in the venture
- Estate planning benefits
- Project financing advantages
- Insurance advantages
- Minimising finance requirements
- Tax advantages on disposal
- Tax Deferral
If you are not effectively structured in a property or business interest you already hold, Murdoch Lawyers can help with advice on altering the structure that is most cost-effective to better suit your needs.