If that happens when you jointly own property with someone, you can end up in a messy and expensive wrangle when one of you wants to exit the investment.
Murdoch Lawyers have advised on and participated in, co-ownership arrangements for small business, partnerships and property developments. Our experience ensures our structuring documents:
- Identify and clearly document what is important to the stakeholders;
- Are focused on reducing the opportunity for disputes, delays, and deadlocks in the venture;
- Are drafted in plain language;
- Avoids unnecessary and unexpected costs; and
- Deal with disputes in a practical and commercially sensible way.
We can also assist with drafting and advice on: