I assist our Family Law team within a range of Family Law matters including parenting, property, domestic/family violence matters, and divorce. I started with Murdoch Lawyers as a paralegal in our Brisbane office before moving to Toowoomba.
Kaylah is a Lawyer in our Family Law Team.
My name is Kaylah Vejle. I am a Lawyer in our Family Law team.
I have previously worked in a Family Law environment but have also had exposure to other areas of law such as Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Conveyancing and Criminal Law, which I believe creates a greater depth to my knowledge in order to assist our team and service our clients.
- Parenting arrangements
- Property matters
- Family Violence
- Child Support
- Graduate Diploma in Practical Legal Training
- Bachelor of Business (majoring in Human Resource Management) & Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
Memberships & Associations
- Management Committee Downs and South Western Queensland Law Association
- Member, Family Law Practitioners Association
- Member, Queensland Law Society