An employee covered by the Building and Construction General On-Site Award 2010 (Building and Construction Award) has different redundancy entitlements…Read More
I completed a Bachelor of Laws (with Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce at the University of Queensland and I was admitted to practice in Queensland in 2016.
Prior to commencing my legal career, I worked as a junior accountant with a Brisbane CBD firm while I studied for my law and commerce degrees.
I enjoy assisting business owners and I am keen to see businesses, particularly those in our region, succeed.
My experience to date includes assisting businesses in the following scenarios:
- sale or purchase of a business;
- advice on various aspects of the Corporations Act;
- securing payments owed to businesses;
- leasing or hiring of business assets;
- personal property securities (PPS) registrations and transactions;
- contracts and subcontracts;
- franchising arrangements;
- QBCC licensing;
- Construction contracts;
- Credit terms and terms of trade;
- Grower contracts.